This is CGTC. This is College.
Print a checklist to college enrollment and track your steps.
Ready to Get Started?
Congratulations! You are taking the first steps towards your future. CGTC offers many tools to help students succeed, including a Student Support Center designed to guide students through the steps to enroll in college. We also offer career services, an Academic Success Center, tutoring services, and professional certification testing to help students reach their goals at CGTC.
A College Education Should be Affordable for Everyone
Students at CGTC have many financial aid options to make earning a college education affordable and accessible. The Federal Pell Grant, HOPE Grant, HOPE Scholarship, and CGTC Foundation scholarships are some of the many financial aid opportunities available. A technical college education is one of the best investments that you can make in your future.
How to Apply
- Submit a completed application form and $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit an official copy of a high school/GED transcript and transcripts from all prior colleges attended. Transcripts must be mailed or delivered to CGTC in a sealed envelope.
- Take the COMPASS exam or provide the Office of Admissions with valid SAT, ACT, or CPE scores.
- Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine financial aid availability.
- Once accepted to CGTC, attend an orientation program to help prepare you to begin college.
CGTC is an equal opportunity institution.