Online Forms Service
Student PortalWithdrawal Form Use to withdraw from all classes after the formal add-drop period
Student PortalDrop Class(es) Form Use to drop a particular class or group of classes after the formal add-drop period
Student PortalEnrollment Verification Form Use to request an Enrollment Verification letter confirming enrollment status for the current term 
BannerWeb Personal Information Change Form Use to make changes to student's name, address, phone number, or alternate email information
Student Portal Change of Program Form Use to request a change of program of study for an upcoming term
Online Course Registration Request Form Use to request online courses that you would like to be registered for (for transient students only)
Request for Transfer Credit Evaluation Form Use to request a review of transcript(s) for which you are requesting transfer of credit
Request for Transcript Use BannerWeb > Student Services > Student Records > Request Printed/Official Transcript
Request for College Transcript PDFCollege Transcript Request Form (You must print and sign the form before submitting it to the Registrar's office. The information that you type on the form will NOT be included if you email the form directly from the website.)
Request for Credit by Exam PDFCredit by Exam Request Form
Replacement Form PDFReplacement form for certificate or diploma.

PDF Forms
PDFHandbook for Prior Learning Assessment



A consolidated area for orientation for future and current students including enrollment, registration, academic, and technology resources.